Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Bird in Winter

Hi everyone,

Today's project is one that I made to use for a thank you cards. I really like using Christmas papers for these cards. It helps me use up the scraps on my desk but hopefully some of the paper pads and stamps that I already have out.

I unfortunately sent this card before taking a picture of it. I have no idea what I was thinking but I do have a video.



I think it's because I hardly send my cards so I completely forgot to take pictures of quite a few of my projects for this month but hopefully you guys can watch the videos and get the gist of what I made.

Thanks for visiting and Happy New Year.
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

L.B. said...

Love this bird so much. He makes me smile.

jayoshal said...

Very cute. I'm glad I'm not the only one with a messy desk. Thanks for the video :)

fusiafscrapping said...

What a great tutorial. Thank you!