Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Santa Clause is Coming...

Hi everyone,

Today is Day 3 of the 25 Days of Christmas. I have been so lax in crafting lately. I usually just go to bed or watch TV or play with my phone after I put my kids to sleep. I use to craft about an hour a night but some of the fun has gone out of crafting and I am hoping that crafting for my favorite holiday will help bring some of that joy back. I pulled out a stack of Christmas paper pads that I have in my stash and my goal is to see how much of them I can get through with various projects.

Today's project uses the Cozy Christmas stamp set from Mama Elephant.
I used some sparkly sequins too. Thanks for visiting today!
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

fusiafscrapping said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I love the cards you make. You make it seem so easy and the colors you use are perfect. It seems like your life is a little out of balance but I guarantee it will get better as I too have been in your shoes. I love my life now.