Thursday, October 30, 2014

Get Whale Soon

Hi everyone,
I have a quick project for you all.
I used some new stamps that I got from My Creative Time. I was just experimenting and trying to use up some scraps. I am so behind on projects. I have been super busy for one thing and dealing with my personal issues kind of zapped the fun out of crafting but I think I am slowly turning that around. I bought some new Christmas stamps and am looking forward to making some cute projects. I also have scrapbooking projects that I need to finish up. I haven't done my album yet for summer. The album is done I just need to print pictures and decorate and I have an album to make for Tyler's 8th birthday party which was in September. So just super behind but I hope to catch up soon and get back to crafting for fun!

Thanks for sticking with me.


Pin It Now!

No comments: