Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Botanical Tea Gift Boxes

Hi everyone,
I have some pics of the gifts that I gave for Mother's Day to my mom and sister. I wanted to do a video but I just didn't have time. Anyhow, I saw on the Graphic 45 blog a project where they altered the mini book boxes. I thought that they would make awesome gift boxes.

This is the box that I made for my mom. Both boxes were made using chipboard and Botanical Tea paper. I got her a necklace with all of the names of her grandchildren.

This is the box that I made for my sister. I made an insert and gave her a giftcard. I lined the inside of the boxes with velvet paper so they could use the boxes after they take the gift part out for jewelry or trinkets or money or whatever.

I think they came out great! Thanks for visiting today.

Pin It Now!


Vickie said...

This is so pretty. would you mind sending the box directions please. thanks

fusiafscrapping said...

Your creations truly is wonderful work of art :)

Creative M said...

Really beautiful!!!
Have a wonderful day,
*Crafting With Creative M*

yellowrose85 said...

The boxes are just beautiful. I can imagine that your Mom and sister loved them.