Friday, January 17, 2014

You make my heart happy

Hi everyone,
I am back with a card that I made to meet a couple of challenges. First at MFT, they have a sketch challenge and a color challenge. The colors to use are pink, white and black. I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, where we have been asked to use embossing. For this card, I used the swiss dots embossing folder. The cuts used are from the CTMH Artiste cartridge.

The sentiment is from MFT. I really like how it came out! I am so glad that we are having a three day weekend. It was a tough week at work and you could really smell the smoke from the wildfire that was burning not too far away from where I work. Luckily, my home is quite a distance from there, so the air is much clearer here. I hope that we get some cooler weather soon and we could really use some rain because things are getting very dry here and we could see more fires. It was close to 90 degrees where I work so it really doesn't feel much like winter.

 I hope that you all have a good weekend!

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

scootingranny said...

So glad you are away from the wildfires and hope they can be put out soon. We had a summer here just recently where one came very close to my niece's house and it was such a scare!

And cute card...like how you put the heart between the image of the man and woman.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

That is so adorable, I love it.

cheiron said...

Pretty in pink and I love the potty people. Thanks for playing along with us in the EMBOSS IT Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!