Thursday, January 9, 2014

Kind Thanks

Hi everyone,

Today, I have a very quick and easy card that I used for thank you cards. My children got many lovely presents and I am trying to get them into the good habit of sending thank you cards after Christmas and their birthday. They quite enjoyed it and Tyler was tickled at the cute cards I made. So many of the projects you see this month were used this way. I also find it fun to make them winter themed as I can use up some more of my holiday paper stash and also use sentiments and cuts that I might not otherwise get to use. For one thing, we don't really have winter where I live in California. Don't hate but it was 80 degrees on Christmas day and my entire two weeks off, it was between 75-85 degrees each day so not very wintery at all!


This was quite an easy card. I used the Scandinavian Christmas cartridge but only two layers. I just ordered a new blade for my Cricut as I think I wore this one out, it just wouldn't cut this layer well at all. My paper is from the Echo Park Keepin' Cozy paper pad.

Thanks for visiting.

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

scootingranny said...

Writing Thank You Cards is a forgotten courtesy and the fact that you are encouraging this in your children is wonderful. Love using Christmas/winter themed paper for Christmas thank you cards, too!