Thursday, January 23, 2014

I Love U Fur Sure

Hi everyone,
I will have couple of posts today to meet some challenges. I have got a super cute card for the Scrappy-Mom's Stamps challenge which is to use the colors red and yellow.

I used this cute bee from Teddy Bear Parade and some Valentine paper from Reflections that is sitting on my desk. To avoid scraps and clean up most of my projects this month will be red, pink and variations thereof! I used a Scrappy-Mom's stamp set , they have a very cute bear stamp set that works perfectly with Teddy Bear Parade.

Thanks for visiting me today.

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Lin said...

Very cute! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week!

scootingranny said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So very sweet! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

- Mel