Monday, January 27, 2014

Heartfelt Gratitude

Hi everyone,
I am back with a card that I made using stencil techniques from my class that I am taking at Online Card Classes. I am also entering my card into Paper Smooches sketch challenge for this week.
For this card I used white embossing paste and sprinkled white distress glitter on top of it while it was wet. I also took this opportunity to use my new Peachy Keen face stamps and my new heart dies from My Creative Time.
The sentiment is Paper Smooches! Thanks so much for visiting me today.

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

scootingranny said...

Very nice stencil and glitter hearts. The face on the heart is just too cute!

craftytreen said...

this card is so cute and so much fun. I love the face on the heart.

L.B. said...

I love the face on your heart...he looks a little sad but a little love sick as well. Very sweet

GiGi said...

This is TOO CUTE! Love that fun PK face and the fluffy looking hearts! Thanks for Linking It Up at Peachy Keen!

Katie Gehring said...

What a beautiful card! The stencil technique adds so much dimension. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge! :)