Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday is "bearable"!

Hi everyone, I have a quick card to post. I really wanted to join in a couple of challenges so I whipped up this card last night and took a quick picture of it this morning...so the lighting was not the greatest.

I combined two challenges for this card, the first was a sketch challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas. The second was Scrappy Mom's stamps. The theme was warm and/or fuzzy. This cute little bear is warm and fuzzy don't you think, he's a cut from the Create a Critter 2 cartridge. He is cut at 3.25 and I used paper from Reflections. My sentiment is from Scrappy Mom's stamps! I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend, don't forget that I have a "smash"ing blog candy so scroll down if you would like a chance!

  Pin It Now!

7 comments:

scootingranny said...

Really cute card. Definitely fits the warm/fuzzy category!

Gerda said...

What a adorable card! I love the cute bear! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Pat N. said...

Yes, the bear IS warm and fuzzy! Cute card, thanks for sharing at DCD's sketch challenge!

L.B. said...

He is super sweet!! Thanks for joining us!!

Unknown said...

Cute cute! Thanks for playing along with us at DCD!
Anita
DCD Host & Sponsor Coordinator
scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca

Shelly said...

Cindy, what a cutie!! Great job with both challenges.

Thanks for joining us this week at Die Cuttin Divas!
Shelly

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

OMGosh - So adorable! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps. :)

- Mel