Monday, January 20, 2014

Challenge #194 We Love Snowmen

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #194 Use a Snowman
Create a Project that uses a snowman!
 
This Weeks Sponsor
Jaded Blossom

 
Winner will receive the Conversation Candies stamp set

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.

Be sure to visit the FCCB blog to view the other DT members' projects and to join in the challenge.

Here is my project for this week:


 
I used the Snow Friends cartridge. I got it last year and I think that this is the first time that I have used it. I also used the Keepin' Cozy Echo Park paper pad and a Peachy Keen face. My sentiment is from CardzTV.
 
I also have a video for you today:

 
 
Thanks for vising today. I hope that you have time to join in the challenge.
Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Missy said...

Super cute Cindy, I love this paper collection.

Michelle N. said...

Love the colors & the papers, too cute!

Pam MacKay said...

Love the paper piecing and fun patterns you have selected for your darling card!

Unknown said...

As always, you are a master at combining patterns. I love the Snow Friends cartridge.

Karla Yungwirth said...

aww, so cute! love the colours you've used, the adorable face, and the great sentiment!

scootingranny said...

What a cute card! I don't have that cartridge but I've seen a lot of really fun cards done with it. I love the face you stamped on him, too. If I get time today I will join the challenge.

Mollie said...

Super cute card, Cindy! LOVE the paper you used, and the snowman is adorable!

xxcalamityxx said...

Love your snowgirl and the colours on your card are beautiful together xhugsx Nikki