Monday, April 8, 2013

FCCB Challenge #155

Hi everyone, Welcome to this week's FCCB Challenge #155. The challenge this week is to use a triangle and the color yellow. Now, I brainstormed with my kids on things that were triangle shaped. They came up with pizza, house roofs and noses (animal, snowman etc). My husband came up with slices of pie and cake, what did you think he wanted after that conversation? Anyway, I searched through my handbooks and came up with a martini! Be sure to watch my video to get the recipe and see how it all gets put together.


 
 
 
I hope that you all get a chance to visit the blog and join in the challenge. Thanks for visiting today.

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Love it...the best triangle!

Missy said...

Super cute, I like the sparkle you added to the glass!

DIANA L. said...

This is so cute, love the glitter
Thanks for the challenge inspiration
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Great take on the challenge!! I would not have thought of this but it's perfect!

Mollie said...

Love your card! Everything turned out so great! Awesome job!